Based in Frisco, Texas. Conquest Fence is your best quality local fence contractor. Whether you need new fencing because your old one was knocked down in a storm, just worn out, or it's just time to provide that level of safety and security a new fence gives to your family, pets, and property, Conquest Fence is your right choice.
No matter what your needs, Conquest Fence will help you to determine the best fencing solution for your property. We will meet with you to design the most appropriate fence to meet your budget and level of security required.
Conquest Fence only uses quality materials and decades of experience in building construction to design and build the strongest and most durable fencing solution for you.
How is it that Conquest Fence builds the best quality fence?
Conquest Fence is a division of Conquest Contracting, a General Contractor with 40-years experience building long lasting and low-maintenance structures. Conquest Fence draws upon many years of structural building expertise to construct a quality fence product that will last years, even decades.
Conquest Contracting is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Your fence will be designed and built by a real licensed General Contractor. Only the best hand-selected Western Red Cedar will be used to build your picket fences.
If a fence repair is what you need, Conquest Fence will make sure your repairs are made using the same level of craftsmanship and construction knowhow. If your old fence is just looking faded and worn out we also offer fence staining. Your fence will receive quality high-tech fence stain designed and formulated for Texas fences.
Conquest Fence will consult with you to determine the best fence for the best price to meet your needs, and your budget. We offer everything from a simple six foot wood fence to an elaborate blend of brick or stone, iron, and wood, to complement the design and style of your property.
Conquest Fence builds craftsmanship into every fence:
- Wood fences: Top Quality Western Red Cedar - side-by-side fence (typical picket fence design), board-on-board fence, shadow-box fence, privacy fence, pre-stained or stained in place Western Red Cedar, thick-walled metal posts, metal posts can be enclosed with wood wraps for the all wood look; 4 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, custom fence designs available. If you can dream a fence, we can build it.
- Iron fences: ornamental or simple design, railings and fences.
- Stainless steel cable fences and railings: The beautiful but nearly invisible fence.
- Gates: iron gates, wood gates, walk-through gates, automatic electric gates for driveways, controlled access gates.
- Retaining walls: concrete, stone, treated wood.
- Specialty fences: Security fences, extreme privacy fences, perimeter intrusion detection and prevention.
- Patio covers: Pergolas, Arbors, Roof Replacement.
Serving the Dallas/Ft Worth area, building fences Texas tough. Contact Conquest Fence today to set up an appointment to discuss your fencing needs.
Serving the DFW Metroplex:
Allen, Anna, Argyle, Aubrey, Bartonville, Carrollton, Carrollton, Celina, Colleyville, Coppell, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Cross Roads, Dallas, Denton, Double Oak, Euless, Fairview, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Highland Village, Hurst, Keller, Lantana, Lake Dallas, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, McKinney, Murphy, Pilot Point, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Savannah, Southlake, The Colony, Trophy Club, Valley Ranch, Westlake, Wylie - and surrounding areas.